Excellent news everyone! You may now register for a CASLCE account, and Log in (though that's about it). Why register? Registration gives you access to all of the tools CASLCE will soon be offering to registered users! These tools include:
- Volunteer time tracking - Keep track of your service hours for your organization, your project, or your class
- Creating service projects - Have an idea for a service project? Our tools can help you from the bottom up: project basics, materials, checklists, up to recruiting volunteers and much more!
- Easy check-in at CASLCE events - Remember the sign-in/sign-out sheets? They're going away for good (yay)! Check in/out in seconds with only your JAG number, phone number, or email address and ID!
- Email alerts & Newsletter - be notified of new volunteer opportunities, keep up to date on the happenings of CASLCE, and more!
- Customized reports & verification letters - Create, download, and email official time summaries, verification letters, and other documentation.
We are always striving to meet the needs of our students, faculty, and community members. If you would like to see a feature added to our website, please let me know at firstname.lastname@example.org
! I hope everyone is looking forward to a wonderful start to the new semester